Want to take a peek at what's inside the winter 2020 box? We don't blame you, since we can barely contain our excitement!
- Autographed "Modern Yesterdays" vinyl record from composer and guitarist Kaki King, a 2020-2021 Series artist
- Handmade mask from Archel Bernard of Bombchel Factory, a TECHnically Creative: Georgia Tech Alumni and the Arts guest
Actual fabric print will vary.
- Original sticker designed by Mykala Sinclair, Georgia Tech student and Belonging and Community: A Conversation on Atlanta, Art & Connections with Bill T. Jones panelist
- One (1) of two notebooks with cover art by Shilo Shiv Suleman of the Fearless Collective, a 2020-2021 Series artist
- One custom mixed media collage artwork by Megan Fechter of Painted Parcels and The Reverie, a TECHnically Creative: Georgia Tech Alumni and the Arts guest
Each piece is unique, handmade, and will vary.
- Exclusive Georgia Tech Arts gold mug
Images (top to bottom): Kaki King by Ebru Yildiz, courtesy of Archel Bernard and Bombchel Factory, courtesy of Mykala Sinclair, courtesy of Fearless Collective and Kulture Shop, courtesy of Megan Fechter and Painted Parcels, and courtesy of 4imprint.com.