Georgia Tech currently offers a variety of degrees and certificates at all levels of study for students who want to blend the boundaries between art and technology. Many of these programs are interdisciplinary, drawing on resources from collaborating schools and integrating creative self-expression with cutting-edge research, scientific knowledge, and technical expertise.
The College of Design brings together designers, musicians, planners, and builders in a stimulating environment that encourages students to expand their imaginations and creativity. Students acquire a well-rounded knowledge base that combines liberal arts, fine arts, architectural and industrial design, and technology. The School of Music offers a new Bachelor of Science in Music Technology, in addition to a Master of Science in Music Technology.
Another exciting option for undergraduate students is the Bachelor of Science in Computational Media, a joint offering of the College of Computing and the School of Literature, Media, and Communication within the Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts. This degree prepares students for careers in the design and development of videogames, animation, special effects, and user interfaces.
2019-2020 Available Degrees and Certificates:
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Science in Architecture - Design Computation Concentration
- Architecture Minor
- Architecture Certificates
School of Interactive Computing
The programs listed below are collaborative efforts by the College of Computing and the Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts' School of Literature, Media, and Communication.
- Bachelor of Science in History, Technology, and Society
- Master of Science in History and Sociology of Technology and Science
- Doctor of Philosophy in History and Sociology of Technology and Science
- Bachelor of Science in Literature, Media, and Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Computational Media
- Five-year Bachelor of Science/Master of Science in Science, Technology, and Culture with Media Studies/Digital Media
- Five-year Bachelor of Science/Master of Science in Computational Media/Digital Media
- Master of Science in Digital Media
- Doctor of Philosophy in Digital Media
- Film & Media Sciences Minor - Undergraduate
- Performance Studies Minor - Undergraduate
- Certificate in American Literature and Culture - Undergraduate
- Certificate in Film Studies - Undergraduate
- Certificate in Literary and Cultural Studies- Undergraduate